30 Day Challenge DAY 3 - A picture of you and your friends.

Hey my lovelies,hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I enjoyed mine,I did nothing crazy, lots of chilling out for sure. Yesterday(saturday) I hang out at The Flicks 2 with a friend and we watched 2 movies for the price of one.Here is the thing I have been to the Flicks (1) lotsa times before but I have never known that the $3.50 one pays is per day and not per movie!!!Basically this means you can watch all the movies showing at either The Flicks 1 or 2 on any given day for only $3.50!!How awesome is this?!!And most importantly how come I just found out ...SMH. Anyway we watched Moonrise Kingdom and Hysteria. Hysteria is about the invention of the first vibrator,,,and it is a must watch,it was so funny and the fact that it's set in London England in the 1880s just made it so much better.I laughed so hard...lol I def see myself spending more time at The Flicks now LOL. Anyway I have to mention, it was my first time at The Empire where The Flicks 2 is at and I totally love this cozy little place.I wont go into details but I will def go back again and again. We have already made plans to go watch Magic Mike there next Saturday so ill def talk more about it.

Now onto my 30 day blog challenge. For the 3rd day I am supposed to post a picture of my friends. I was surprised how hard this was for me. The thing is I have lots of friends in PP but very few friends ..you know ..like close friends...you know. I do not know how to explain this...but by close friends I mean people who know me,people who really know me.They know about my family, my background, about every incident I have in PP-whether big or small, they know if I spoke to my sister yesterday and what we talked about, they know my plans for the future, my love life...etc.They know all these things in great detail and I know these things about them in detail as well. I see them 4-5 times a week. I had like only 6 close friends here and 3 of them have left the country :( Which is really really really sad. Oh well what can we do,people come and go, no? 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Racism in Cambodia.

The 10 Most Instagrammable places in Cambodia that is not Angkor Wat Siem Reap.

African/ Nigerian Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia