30 Day Challenge DAY 2- The meaning behind my blogger name.

Hi beautiful people, it's the second day of my 30 day blog challenge,and today I am supposed to explain the meaning behind my blogger name.

My blogger name is Maggie-kenyanincambodia ...and it is pretty much self explanatory.My name is Maggie, I am a Kenyan and I live in Cambodia.Finish. I know i know how boring!haha but am afraid there is no deeper meaning. I read quite a number of blogs and some of the names are quite interesting,intriguing and even quite shocking and I am sure there is a wonderful story/meaning behind some of these names!Am sorry I do not fall under this category ..LOL. Hope I didn't bore you to death.

Cheers people. Have a good weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Racism in Cambodia.

The 10 Most Instagrammable places in Cambodia that is not Angkor Wat Siem Reap.

African/ Nigerian Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia