How to get back to Blogging after a long break.

Hey lovelies! Oh my word, where do I begin? There is no words to explain why I abandoned this little blog. No matter how bad and silly my writting and content is, I do know that some of the info I put out is important to one or two people. How do I know this you wonder? Well my email address is full of  mail from people asking questions or just saying something. oh and by the way I hadnt checked that email (krazykenyan@yahoo.com) in yearrrssss and my heart broke when I saw the emails piled up, of people who's questions were somewhat urgent to their situations. I am really sorry about that.

I still live in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. This has become like my home now, all I need is a husband and ill be set..hahah. I go back home to Kenya for two or three months every year. Usually over summer break ie June and July and for christmas in December. Although the last few Christmases I opted to go travelling somewhere instead of going home (except Dec 2018 where I spent Christmass here in PP)

I've travelled to Bali, Vietnam and Penang and as much as i'd like to give info about these places ie where to stay etc, I feel like my info will be outdated and irrelevant right now since it was so many  years ago. But I went to Hong Kong in 2018, so I might have some useful information on that. Ill definitely write about it.

Alot has changed in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Almost all the places I wrote about here such as restaurants, bars and clubs are irrelevant now due to their closedown, or relocation, or change of name. There has been a huge boom in construction and there is new places popping up every day. New restaurants, bars, shopping malls, high rise apartments, clubs, coffee shops, cafes etc. It is amazing. PP now is almost unrecognizable!! I am glad I get to witness this transformation.

I missed writting on here and I am glad to be back. I promise to write more, atleast one or two posts a week. I will continue writting about my life in Cambodia, my travel adventures and a sprinkle of my fitness struggles haha. And I hope I can share as much useful information as possible. If you want me to write and talk about something specific, please let me know :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Racism in Cambodia.

The 10 Most Instagrammable places in Cambodia that is not Angkor Wat Siem Reap.

African/ Nigerian Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia